Blue Butterfly

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Update on The Doctor - No: 11

Hello to all you fabulous Bloganistas and those of you in training... .   Well, I gave it a month, 4 episodes in the new season -- my verdict is not quite in yet.  There is a marked difference between David Tennant and Matt Smith, such different styles -- David Tennant was a runner and Matt Smith is a yeller.  As for his new companion, well, not quite sold on her, she seems too proppa (proper).  Lets see what the next 5 years bring -- why 5 years, seems like this is how long each doctor lasts, or runs his course (catch it, runs).  Even the story themes are not quite there -- perhaps Steven Moffat and the writers need to go back to smoking what they used to.  Have you ever pondered the wild and wacky minds these writers etc., have been gifted with, I know it blows mine.
Well, keep in mind, these are my thoughts.  Nevertheless, since Dr. Who is part of my religion (kidding) I will journey on and adopt a different mind-set, hey, I've heard it said that change is good for the psyche.
Buddy and Corey had their visit to the Dawgy Parlour and, as usual, are looking very spiffy and gorgeous -- Buddy is presently sound asleep and snoring like a Banshee in heat (up on the sofa) and Corey, is in a similar mode beneath the coffee table
That is Corey looking at you and Buddy in front of him.  This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago.
Well my dear Bloganistas, time to get a move on trying to convince myself that the family room needs cleaned, perhaps a cup of PG Tips (tea) will put me in the mood.  So, until next time, cheerio, toodle pips, au revoir, ta ra and all that jazz.    "E"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews