Blue Butterfly

Monday, March 11, 2013

Roll on March 30th... The Doctor will be here!!! .

Hello again to all you absolutely fabulous Bloganistas -- Can you believe it, here I am back again within 5 or 6 days. Can't pass this up, my favourite show, Dr. Who is starting a new season March 30th - marking 50 years this July.  That is his TARDIS (police 'phone box) above --  I actually saw the very first show back in 1963, in black and white,  when I was home living in Glasgow.  My favourite Doctor is David Tennant, not because he is Scottish, well maybe that has something to do with it.  Here's a picture of him to the right... . what can I say.   I just finished watching the 2005 episode when Christopher Eccleston was The Doctor -- (The Parting of the Ways) when, due to circumstances, Eccleston electronically evaporates and when all the flashing lights dissipate, David Tennant appears as The Doctor, great stuff.  The first episode with him as the Doctor is (The Christmas Invasion) - you have to watch both - you can get them at www.BBCAmerica.com
No.11, to the right, Matt Smith. and his travelling side-kick, Amy, did I mention she, too, is Scottish.   The new Doctor, Matt Smith, since 2010, has been slow growing on me but not outshining Doctor No. 10 whose pic is above right.
When I was bringing you all up to date last week I was saying we had 4" of snow that fell overnight,  well by the next morning it had all melted and this Saturday and Sunday the weather took me out in to the garden,  71 far. or 20c. no wonder we are all coughing and wheezing.  Just heard on the telly that by this Wednesday we will be having more snow flurries and colder weather - 5c./42 far.
Okay, time to get supper ready, Italian Sausages cooked in diced tomatoes and potatoes and diced zucchini served over rice (cooked in the slow cooker, mmm, smells really good.  So, time to say cheerio, toodle pips, ta ra, au revoir and all that jazz... .  Luv to all "E"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews