Blue Butterfly

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

As time goes by... .

Hello to all you fabulous Bloganistas and those of you in training.  Here's a picture of my front door that I want to share with you  in the waning days of Summer, however, Autumn arrived Wednesday, 23rd September at 4:21a.m. here on the East coast of the USA and 9:21a.m. in the UK, so enjoy 'cause the next pic you will see of my front door will have snow around it.   (My computer is jumping all over the place and my patience is really wigging out, so bear with me... .)
Here in Pittsburgh, we are having such a lovely spell of weather - 80far. (about 23c.) not a cloud in the beautiful blue sky and the winds are rustling the leaves on the trees which, after our first frost, will be a kaleidescope of  Fall colours.  What a difference a couple of days make.  Although it's still warm, we are being deluged with torrential rains - Bob's going on like a Banshee saying it's going to make the grass grow and he'll have to cut it again before the season is over.   I'm looking forward to Autumn, one of my favourite seasons.                                                
 Bob was saying he would have to buy me a cutlery block in which to put my new kitchen knives - since he was in a buying  mood I told him that I've always wanted one of those magnetic knife holders that you stick your knives on -- I now have one and oh my goodness, it makes my kitchen look ever so professional - Jamie Oliver would be ever so proud of me... . 
This Thursday I have an appointment with a doctor who specializes in the nerves that we have in our bodies -- I guess this to find out, coupled with the MRI I had done last Monday, if the problem is with my Sciatic nerve being imflamed/pinched and causing the crippling pain - so we'll see and I'll let you know.  
Okay, time to scat and leave you with this lovely Autumn picture, so I'll say cheerio, toodle pips, ta ra, au revoir and all that jazz, Cory sends you his love, as do I.  Until then, Love to all and be safe.  "E"
As I said, it's jumping all over the spectrum... . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews