Blue Butterfly

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Birthday to Moi - 26th August !!!

Hello to all you fabulous Bloganistas and those of you in training -- I'm inviting you all to help me celebrate my birthday today -- I am relaxing and enjoying doing "nothing"  
Received some lovely cards from family and friends and terrific gifts -- my sister and brother-in-law sent me Jamie Oliver's 15 Minute Meals cookbook - before he starts with the recipes and how-to's he listed a number of kitchen utensils, blenders etc., and then he goes on with a list of thingies, spices and "stuff" I will need to have in my cupboard or pantry, whichever.  This will give me a good excuse to throw out and buy fresh stuff. For some time now I've been complaining about my kitchen work knives, so guess what else I received, yep, a truck load of goodies from Bob to help me put Jamie's cookbook to good use, but I couldn't throw out my old, I mean really old kitchen knives, so I stuffed them in an already stuffed to the gills drawer.  This caused me to clean my kitchen counter, in back of the utensil holders, hm, amazing what you find... .  Bob also got me a couple of nifty Shot Glasses (I collect these along with Pepper and Salt Shakers) up in Ohio and a miniature snow scene.   This Sunday, Robert is taking me out for Brunch to Bonnie and Clyde's - he knows  I like this restaurant up in Wexford.

Okay Bloganistas, time to get back to relaxing -- Corey sends you his bow-wow hugs and I say cheerio, toodle pips, au revoir, taa raa, bye y'all and all that jazz.  Until next time, love to all from "E" and Corey. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews