Blue Butterfly

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Hallowe'en 2014

Hello again to all you Fabulous Bloganistas and those of you in training... .
Once again I have been busy at ceramics, a little slower this time since I have missed many sessions due to my back/legs etc., what I mean is that I haven't been able to walk very well and the studio is up a very steep stairway, but not to worry, I've never died of Winter yet, nor am I likely to;  
My Chiropractor is slowly, but surely working wonders and Babalooee (Bob) bought me a special chair with a physio ball in it for the seat and it is really great. 
So, let me introduce you to The Ghosts of Hallowe'en, my Three Stooges, Larry, Harry and Mo these little guys were so much fun to make, each one has his own personality and are quite happy amongst the other pieces I have been making over the years. 
This picture to the right is one of my scenes that I have in the main hallway of the house.  If you scroll down to last Hallowe'en you will see Helga and Casper the Friendly Ghost.   I also made a serving dish that looks like the inside of a Pumpkin- Bob really likes this one since it gets filled with candies - okay, time to get ready for the wee Goblins who will be running up the front path to ring the door bell and get their treats.
So different from when I was growing up in Glasgow - when my cousins and I would go out Guising (trick or treating) we would have to sing a song or recite a poem before getting our treats, we also had to Dook for Apples - I think here in the states it's called Bobbing for Apples - anyhow, it all adds to the memories, all of them so good.

Okay, ta ra, cheerio, toodle pips and all that jazz.  Corey says to say Hi... .
Take Care and be Happy - "E"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews