Blue Butterfly

Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Aumun Leaves Drift By My Window... .

Hello to all you Fabulous Bloganistas and those of you in training... .
Well, it is that time of year again -- tonight around 10:30p.m. Pittsburgh time - 3:30a.m. Glasgow time will see us in to the first day of autumn.  Halloween and all the Goblins, Gremlins and Ghouls will be getting ready to come out in force looking for their sugar-fixes at the end of October.  The stores have been bombarding us with Halloween "stuff" as a matter of fact, the other day when I was in Kohl's (my favourite hang-out for spending me pennies) the decorations etc., were all on sale alongside the Christmas decorations, oh boy. We'll spend our weekends raking up the leaves - when I say "we" I really mean Bob.
Nothing too much going on in Rennerdale, same old same old.    
Had Corey to the vet last week and he is doing well considering he'll be 14 on Christmas Day so he is slowing down a bit - not that he was ever an active, exciting wee dog, however, he's just my speed. The Vet told me that Corey has a heart murmur so he needs to be spoiled even more than before   With his legs being so short, Bob built him a ramp from the kitchen down in to the family room, this helps him get down and out through the doggy door to take care of Paisley and the surrounding areas.   This is him swaggering down (Bob had already put in a half-step for our wee McTavish who also had trouble a couple of years back getting up and down the "3" stairs") however, Corey needs the Full Monty - notice it even has carpet on it.  He has the best time toddling up and down at least 50 times a day.
I'm glad to report that the back surgeon said he will not operate on my back (this is great)  he sent me to a Chiropractor (the Witch Doctors of the medical profession -- I believe his manipulations etc., are helping a little - time will tell.
Well, until next time, Corey and I bid you a fond farewell, cheerio, toodle pips, ta ra, au revoir and all that jazz.  Be good, Be Safe.  "E"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews