Blue Butterfly

Monday, October 14, 2013

The Higginbottam Sisters... .

I'm baaaack... .  Hello, once again, to all you fabulous Bloganistas and Bloganisters (of the male persuasion) finally finished Zelda (with the Orange coloured hat) and Thelma (with the Blue hat)  I've only been working on them since 2002 and, when I was taking them in for final firing, I knocked Zelda's head off, yep, given the time of year, you could say she was the headless horse woman.  527 Glue to the rescue... . and it was a perfect fit, So I am quite happy.  
I've been having a busy day, made a big pot of my "kitchen sink" soup (chicken broth, lentils, split peas, grated carrots, onions and whatever scraps of veggies I found in the 'fridge veggie drawer Tastes really good, so we'll be having a bowl of it tonight along with stuffed Peppers over Rice.  I also got the Zucchini peeled and cut-up to make my Relish, however, my back gave out so that is another project for tomorrow.   Bob's still waiting for his Apple Pies!!!
and, guess what, I finally finished Seamus Me Boy.  
Started making him in 1996 - hey, no one ever said I was the fastest filly out the gate.
 



Hallowe'en is coming in a couple of weeks and I have out my other ceramic pieces I have been making over the years.   This is Hector the Wizard - won't tell you how long I was in getting this finished.

So let me wish you all a Happy Hallowe'en and I hope all your tricks are a treat.  Okay, time to say,  bye for now cheerio, toodle pips, au revoir,  and all that jazz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews