Blue Butterfly

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First Attempt at Solo-Blogging... .


Hello to all you Blogginistas - I hope this will be successful.  We've had a glorious day here in Pittsburgh, weather was in the high 60's with loads of sunshine.  Got me to thinking on the holiday I had back in 2007 when I re-visited Ireland and all the places I enjoyed as a child when my parents and I would go there for our Summer, Winter and Easter Hols;  it is a place called Fanad in the most northern tip of County Donegal.  Picture above is one of the Bays in Portsalon and the one below is looking out over the Atlantic Ocean from Ballylar and the waters in the fore-ground are Tri-a-Lough.  The grass is still 40 Shades of Green and there are more houses, but not too many. Let's see if I can add a couple of my pictures for you all to see.   Until next time, Toodle Pip, Cheerio and all that jazz etc., 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews