Blue Butterfly

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en

Hello to all you seasoned Bloginistas out there --  I guess you can see I have changed the header on my page - no matter how I am feeling, these wee lads and lassies always put a smile on my face, so I want to share them with you too.  
I'm still "groping" my way around the postings etc., however, on the whole, not bad for being blonde... .
I took a picture of a few of my ceramic Hallowe'en decorations that I made a few years ago, can't seem to find any ceramic studios like there used to be. 
Sandie, of Crisman Creations, you've created a monster, but thanks anyway - you always see the best in me... .
Ta ta for now, toodle pip and all that jazz... .

1 comment:

  1. I love you sweetie and you are doing just great
    142 page views not bad for a blonde

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews