Blue Butterfly

Thursday, December 8, 2016

It's that time of the year again... .

Hi to all you fabulous Bloganistas and those of you in training.  
With the weather in our neck of the woods cooling off, we are getting some, what I call, lovely mornings like this picture -- I don't know what it is, but I just love misty mornings, must remind me of Scotland.

Since I last spoke with you all last month, I've been busy -- on the 23rd November I had a Cataract removed from my right eye -- such a Drama Queen, I was fit to be tied with worry and no matter how many people told me there was nothing to worry about, I felt, Hey, it's not your Baby Blues that are being gotten at;  anyhoo, glad to say I came through it with flying colours and the nurses at the Heritage Valley Surgery Centre in Moon Township, couldn't have been nicer.  Terrific ladies.  That being said, I was back in again yesterday, 7th December, to have the same done to my left eye, am I the seasoned pro or what!!!  Went for my follow-up visit this morning with the surgeon and he was delighted with his handiwork.
So I am supposed to behave myself for a couple of days and then it's back to life as usual, really.

Got my Christmas tree up 10 days ago, we opted for a small tree this year, only 6' however, I really like it and it took less time to decorate it, sounds like Scrooge, but I wasn't in the mood for the big tree.  Don't know what I am complaining about, it's an artificial one and to tell the truth, it is the middle and top sections of our big tree, so, pleased with it I am. 

Hard to believe we are on the count-down to the end of this year 2016 -- hasn't been the best of times, nor has it been the worst of times, however, I feel good about 2017.  So, to cheer us all up, here's a picture of Susie after she got her spent her day at the Doggie Spa and has her Christmas bow and scarf - in case you are wondering, the bow didn't make it home.   Can't say she looks thrilled - my sister told me to be careful in case Susie decides to do me
 in as pay back.  

So, for the moment, let me say cheerio, toodle pips, au revoir, ta ra and all that jazz.  Until next time.  All the best, Elizabeth, "Liz"  Beth etc., etc., oh, before I forget, have a look at my website at
                        www.thewrapofluxury.com 
           who knows, you might see something you just can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews