Blue Butterfly

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Going, Going, Gone and Done it... .

This is going to be a short Blog to let you all know that I have been secretly building my Website and also Blogging about it at http://thewrapofluxury.blogspot.com

So, let me start out as usual --- Hello to all you fabulous Bloganistas and those of you in training,you'll be wondering about the title of this Blog, come to think on it, it can conjure up a myriad of situations, but this is a good one - around 1:45p.m. today, Eastern USA Standard Time I clicked on the button and have now gone live and viral, do they have similar meaning??? let me check -- I hope it's a healthy virus.

I've been working on this online shop these past 9 months and after getting over new hips and a new knee, I am very happy to say, WHEEE, gone and done it - I'm now out there for everyone and their auntie and uncle to see.   There is a pun here in the word "see" since I am having Cataracts removed from both eyes in November. 
My products, sweaters, woollens/woolens -  jewellery/jewelry (depending on what side of The Pond you come from is how you spell it) are all made in the UK and Ireland and are of top-of-the-line quality.

I know you will find that special something, either for yourself or those special people in your life.  You'll even find Guinness T-Shirts and other ones sporting Scottish, Irish, English and Welsh designs.

I have a page telling you all about me and how I got started in "the business"  - e.g., back in 1987 I started a High Street Shop that was named A British Accent (r) and also a Contact Us page where you can type in your email address and become part of my family of patrons -- let me assure you that my Online Shop is a Secure Site so you have no concern about your information being kept confidential.  This way I can keep you updated on the monthly specials with really nice discounted sale prices - and for your convenience you can pay with all major credit cards, Pay Pal and Apple Pay.
Okay, it"s time for me to say cheerio, ta ra, toodle pips, au revoir and all that jazz... .  
I am happy to extend an invitation for you to  
                          Come browse and experience The Wrap of Luxury (r) 
                                                                  - at -
                          www.thewrapofluxury.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews