Blue Butterfly

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fun in frozen Pittsburgh... .

Hello to all you fabulous Bloganistas, here I am again - just took this picture of Babalooee (aka Bob) trying to clear our driveway - he looks the picture of happiness and bliss.   Last year our son, Robert, bought this snow blower for his Dad to use and we didn't have much snow - this year is another story.  We would have brokey backs if we didn't have it and had to use the shovel.  What was it the weather forecasters named it, The Polar Vortex, cold was putting it mildly.  We had to shovel the snow out back where wee Corey takes care of Paisley (business) and he was quite pleased 'cause the snow came up over his back so couldn't risk him getting lost in the frozen white canyons of Tomey Road.  
This upcoming week warmer weather should be coming in, around 40 farenheit, like a heatwave.  To warm Bob up I got out my slow cooker and made a lovely big pot of Chili - not bad Willis, not bad.
and he has the cheek to say I don't cook, ha. 
So, a good meal was had by all.
Well, it's that time again when I am planning another trip back home, need an infusion of Haggis, Black Pudding, etc., and etc.,  Will probably be going the 4th of March getting back the first week in April.   I know the weather won't be all hot and humid in March, but let's face it, you don't go to Scotland to get a suntan, you go to see family and enjoy the unbelievable scenery.  Once I pick up my ticket this weekend, I'll be adding more info.   So until next time, Corey says to say Hi and Bye - cheerio, toodle pips, ta ra, au revoir and all that jazz.  Take care and be good, well, don't be too good.  "E"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews