Blue Butterfly

Monday, August 19, 2013

Not much going on at the mo... .

Hello to all you fabulous Bloganistas -- been a couple of months since I was last blogging.  Lots going on keeping up with the garden, however my veggies have been so poor this year that I didn't even bother to take any photographs.  We've had a really dry, hot summer here in Pittsburgh and it burnt my Cukes and Squash Pulled a few off the vines and I have enough Squash to make a few jars of relish.
This is Kya, my son's pooch - Shepherd/Husky mix. He is out of town for work, so Bob and I are doggy-sitting,  She is such a great pooch - our wee Corey has the cheek to growl at her and steal her food, of course, she steals Corey's food.  It's funny watching the two of them.  When people say dogs don't talk back, forget it, when Kya doesn't want to do something, she will argue the toss with you - just love it.
Hey, those of you who are Dr. Who aficionados, and those of you who need to be, the new series starts early September - so, let's hope Peter Capaldi brings a new twist to the series and breathes excitement in to the role as the 12th Doctor and repair the damage Matt Smith did (my opinion... .)    He, Peter, has to be good, after all he is from Glasgow... . 

When I was a little girl living in Dalmarnock Road I used to buy my ice cream cones from a Mr. & Mrs. Capaldi, very Italian, wonder if they are his relatives.  Mrs. Capaldi used to give me a free 3d (3 penny) cone until my wee dog Terry, a Rat Terrier, did a number on her cat in the shop window trashing her Christmas Tree, and the cat.  Terry hated cats and motorcycles, he used to chase both of them.

Okay, time to go get a cuppa - Corey and Kya say "...keep tuned in to our Blog... ."  ta ra, cheerio, toodle pips, au revoir and Bye y'all.  "E"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews