Blue Butterfly

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to MacTavish!!!

Good Afternoon to all you Fabulous Bloganistas... .    Today is Saturday the 1st of October 2011 and my wee dog MacTavish is 15 years old (or 103 in people years).  This is a picture of Mac-Attack in his hay-day having a nap on Bob's shoulder, but still keeping an eye to Paisley.  Tonight he will have a family party for him and he'll chow down his New York Strip Steak (Bob too) and a special cupcake that is Doggy Friendly.  He's a great wee fella and has given Bob and I so many years of pleasure - if you look further down the Blog you will see a picture of him with his sister Nessie who went up to Doggy Heaven on the 9th of August 2010.  So, to all you dog lovers out there, let's hear a loud Rah, Rah, Rah, for our boy MacTavish.
Recently I got the canning bug and made Zucchini Relish - have to say, toot, toot, everything turned out great so this morning I pickled the last of my Jalapeno peppers - my son Robert, loves them so he got the last of the crop from my wee strip garden - next year watch out, I'll borrow Anna's soil tiller and will have a bigger space in which to grow my tomatoes, peppers, squash etc.,  This is a picture of them before I take them up to him in Wexford.
Well, my dear Bloganistas, time to go get some polishing etc., done, yuk!!!  Until next time, cheerio, toodle pips, adios and all that jazz.  "E"

1 comment:

  1. Polishing really... I'm ashamed to call you my sissy ha ha congratulations
    Mac

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews