Blue Butterfly

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cyberspace Frustrations and more!!!

Hello all you fabulous Bloganistas,
It has been some time since "Herself" has been in to my Blog, hope you all missed me as much as I missed all of you.  Computer problems, serious, serious, hard drive crashed and all that jazz.
My cousin's daughter, Katrina, who lives in Scotland, gave birth to her third child, a boy, 7lbs.8oz. on the 23rd of January.  I am glad to report that the Wee Man and Mum are both doing well - once I get a picture of Louis Charlie Bryant I will post his pic.
Finally got over the bronchial problem I had, so now I am back to Curves and huffing and puffing my way round the machines - each day is one closer to Spring, happy thoughts.
Valentine's Day is this Monday, so let me wish all of you a very Happy Day and remember to say I Love You to everyone you know, and then some.  
My dear friend is having health problems at the moment, so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers - she is such a kind, good hearted soul.  I am lucky to be able to call her Friend.
Until I can get some more pictures, enjoy this "cool" one outside my front door.

1 comment:

Total Pageviews